We understand following the announcement of the Roadmap to Easing Restrictions can be a very concerning and confusing time and the team at Kondalilla Eco Resort wanted to reassure you that we are taking the stages given by the Queensland Government surrounding COVID-19 very seriously.
We will be open and welcoming guests to Kondalilla Eco Resort & Restaurant from 12th June 2020 as per Stage 2 of the Roadmap. However, we must remind our guests that the same current government guidelines must be adhered to when staying at the resort as the roadmap outlines a staged approach to giving Queenslanders more freedom to travel, participate in more activities and hold more gatherings.
We have and will continue to undertake rigorous hygiene standards, cleaning procedures and health and safety standards; as our highest priority is the health, safety and security of our guests, employees and the community.
Our commitment to health, safety and security:
In response to the recent development of the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to follow the latest advice and recommendations as they come available at www.health.gov.au and for up-to-date information on travel please refer to www.smartraveller.gov.au. Our resort has been informed in detail on essential preparatory and prevention measures – ranging from hygiene measures including increased cleaning and sanitising frequency to guidelines on how to handle suspected or confirmed cases of coronavirus (COVID-19) or lockdowns for quarantine purposes in cooperation with the local authorities.
We are continuously monitoring and following the changes in recommendations and guidelines of the local government and the local health authorities to continue working towards providing the best service possible while safeguarding the safety of our guests and associates, within the requirements issued by such local authorities.
Our cancellation policy:
We are constantly updating our cancellation policy to reflect the most recent developments related to the COVID-19 and to offer our guests as much flexibility and planning comfort as possible.
- We offer free modifications and/or cancellations for all existing and new reservations for stays until 12th June 2020. Please note that any modification to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate difference.
- Guests who booked via online travel agents or third-party travel agents (Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Wotif) are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies.
- For reservations with stays after 12th June 2020, our normal cancellation policy still applies at this stage.
Retreats & Events:
- We offer free cancellations for China, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Italy, Belgium, Spain, France and U.S. retreats and events up to and including 12th June 2020.
- This also applies to cancellations resulting from government travel and meeting restrictions for the duration of the respective measurement.
- In all other instances, our team at Kondalilla Eco Resort will work directly with you to evaluate changes needed on a case-by-case basis.
- For retreat and events bookings after 12th June 2020, our normal cancellation policy still applies at this stage.
If you need to adjust or cancel a reservation, please contact the resort directly, by email or phone or contact your travel agent if you booked through an external service partner.
One thing we would like to ask our guests is, if you have had any confirmed cases within your organisation please let us know so we can take the appropriate steps.
As this virus is a moving target and as a business we are continually monitoring the COVID-19 situation. It is a delicate balance between protecting the safety of our staff and guests and not getting caught up in any mis-information out there.
Thanks for your support and we hope the impact for everyone is minimal. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call.
Kondalilla Eco Resort