- Kondalilla Eco Resort is privately located right at the entrance to the spectacular world famous Kondalilla Falls National Park, which is approximately 3 kilometres north of Montville township, off Flaxton Drive.
- Turn into Kondalilla Falls Road and follow it to the end of the street, where you will see Cynthia Hunt Drive on the right hand side.
- The Resort is well signed posted at the corner of these streets.
- Follow the roadway to the "Guest Reception" car park.
- There are two additional car parking areas for guests dining at Kondalilla Restaurant that are located just pass Reception on the left handside.
Check the Google map below if you're driving and new to the area.
Address: 61 Kondalilla Falls Road, Flaxton 4560 QLD Ph: 07 5445 7650
If you are flying in from interstate or overseas, you have two choices - you can fly to Brisbane Aiport and then travel up to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland or fly to Maroochydore Airport. You can hire a car if you wish to have more freedom and to explore the Hinterland and coast region during your stay, or if you are flying and need transport directly to the venue, we recommend ordering a taxi. It pricing starts at $60.
Transfers from airports and also local buses and private services are readily located at the Hinterland Tourism website at https://visitsunshinecoasthinterland.com.au/our-locals/
FROM BRISBANE AIRPORT – 1 HR 30 MINS
- Follow the Sunshine Coast signs and get onto the M1. Travel North. Once you are on the highway, you travel about 35 kms then take exit Steve Irwin Way towards Tourist Drive 24/Glasshouse Mountains, Beerwah.
- Drive about 20 kms then turn left onto Railway St, then left over the railway line and through the township of Landsborough.
- Drive up the range about 10 kms then turn right onto Maleny/Montville Rd Tourist Drive.
- Drive about 13 kms - You will go through a few little townships and once you have driven through Montville, you will see a sign to Kondalilla – turn left.
- Kondalilla Eco Resort entrance is located on the right hand side, prior to entering the Kondalilla National Park. Reception is located half way down the entrance driveway.
FROM SUNSHINE COAST AIRPORT – 40 MINS
This is quite a little tourist drive but it is the most direct and pretty.
- As you drive out of the airport, turn onto David Low Way. Drive 5.5 kms and take the 2nd exit at the roundabout onto Bli Bli Rd.
- Drive 7 kms, at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit again onto Bli Bli Rd Tourist Drive 23.
- Drive for 8 kms – you will go through lights and up past Nambour Hospital – keep driving up the range until you get to Dulong Rd – turn left there.
- Drive 3.5 kms, then turn right into Phillips Rd.
- Drive to the end then turn left onto Flaxton Drive.
- Drive for 2.7 kms and turn right onto Kondalilla Falls Rd. Kondalilla Eco Resort entrance is located prior to the entrance to Kondalilla National Park. Drive in and up to the car park.
- (Alternatively, instead of turning left at Dulong Rd, you could drive straight up to Mapleton, stop at the local tavern or coffee shop and then continue on to Flaxton)