TERMS & CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
- We take full payment at the time of reservation, however, as we want to remain as flexible as possible for our guests, all reservations may be cancelled or amended up to 48 hours prior to check in, without charge.
- Cancellations within 48 hours will be charged the full amount.
- Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for weather, natural disasters and external factors which may prohibit your stay. We recommend you seek independent travel insurance if you are concerned external factors may impede your stay.
- Guests staying at Kondalilla Eco Resort take full responsibility for any damage and/or breakages incurred during their stay.
- Kondalilla Eco Resort takes no responsibility for any damage, lost or stolen items from accommodation, including damage caused by natural events to vehicles parked within the grounds.
- We advise all guests to securely lock their accommodation and/or motor vehicle when unoccupied and in poor weather to move their vehicles to a safer site to avoid damage from falling debris. No refunds will be issued nor liable for any insurance claims
- Check Out: No refunds will be offered should you decide to check out early.
- Payment: We accept Visa MasterCard
- Security of Booking: The encrypted credit card will be held securely within our reservation system to confirm your booking and will be applied to any unpaid account balances, damage, excessive cleaning or any other charge warranted by management.
- Maximum Stay: Kondalilla Eco Resort is 100% short-term accommodation business. Maximum length stay is 28 days, unfortunately no permanent or semi-permanent residents accepted.
- Check-in time: Is from 3pm. Every effort is made to accommodate guests arrival time, however in some incidents there maybe some delays.
- Check-out time: Is 10am for all guests, unless a later check-out is included in your package.
- Child Policy: Infant 0-2 years inclusive (free of charge), Children 2-17 years inclusive, Adult 18 years and above.
- Occupants: The quoted tariff is based on the number of existing beds in each room can sleep. All bookings must include one adult (over 18 years of age) in the reservation with all children to be accompanied and responsible for by an adult during their stay.
- Office hours: 9am-4pm. Should you be arriving outside of these hours a late arrival "Welcome Pack" will be arranged on your behalf.
- Visitor Policy: Any ‘day visitors’ must check-in at reception, during peak times we may have to restrict the number of day visitors allowed due to legal restrictions. We thank you for your cooperation.
- Noise: At all times please consider your surrounds and the quiet enjoyment of other guests. A strictly enforced noise restriction applies at 10pm to ensure the enjoyment for all guests.
- Swimming Pools: There are two salt water and magnesium pools onsite. Available for guest use from 6am - 10pm.
- Pets: Unfortunately, as we are adjacent to the Kondalilla National Park, therefore unable to accommodate pets.
- Kondalilla Restaurant: is a fully licensed premise, therefore, we do not permit off-site catering and/or beverages to be served within our restaurant space.
Kondalilla Eco Resort is proud to announce that we are a 100% Smoke Free Property. Our resort is situated next to a National Park and for the safe keeping of guests and the environment, our cabins, car parks, common areas, poolside, pathways and gardens are all 100% smoke free. By direction of the law, management can enforce an on the spot fine of $150 for anyone found to be smoking within the resort grounds. For more information visit www.health.gov.au
INDEMNITY: Guests staying at Kondalilla Eco Resort take full responsibility for any damage and/or breakages incurred during their stay. Kondalilla Eco Resort takes no responsibility for any damage, lost or stolen items from accommodation, including damage caused by natural events to vehicles parked within the grounds. We advise all guests to securely lock their accommodation and/or motor vehicle when unoccupied and in poor weather to move their vehicles to a safer site to avoid damage from falling debris. No refunds will be issued nor liable for any insurance claims.
TRAVELLER ACCOMMODATION PROVIDERS (LIABILITY) ACT 2001: The Traveller Accommodation Providers (Liability) Act 2001 changes the common law about Innkeeper's liability. Under the Act, an accommodation provider may be liable to make good any loss of a guest's property in certain circumstances even though the loss is not caused by the fault of the accommodation provider, or the provider's agent. The strict liability of the accommodation provider under the Act: - Applies only to a guest of the accommodation provider on a day when an accommodation unit is provided for the use of the guest; - Is limited to $AUS250 for each accommodation unit provided for the use of the guest on the day, unless the guest's property was placed in safe custody facilities; - Does not cover motor vehicles and things owned by the guest left in or on motor vehicles. (Note: words appearing in italics and bold have a special meaning under the Traveller Accommodation Providers (Liability) Act 2001).